August 30, 2014 by Joanne T Ferguson
I think it is and so does Natasha too; we both cannot thank our supporters enough for the continued support at last week’s party, as there continues to be SO many submissions and new food friends we look forward to visiting and meet!
Do you think it “may” have something to do with people can come and visit and try (with their accents) to Say G’day!
Party etiquette suggests you thank your hosts via a simply blog comment as “Sharing is Caring” too!
Want to know what time the Say G’day Party starts in your region of the world?
While I am enjoying a drink or two and catching up with all of you, I thought I would keep this week’s party simple asking only a few questions and would genuine like to hear from you!
1) WHY do you enjoy linking to our parties each week?
2) Are you following What’s On The List on Pinterest?
3) Are you following Natasha in Oz?
4) Are you really interested in who gets featured each week?
5) Have you thanked your hosts in some way across social media?
6) Have you stopped by at least two people’s links to Say G’day?
7) Are you ready to party?
If you could choose JUST one, which one would it be and why?
Today you have my curiosity!
All comments “on my blog please,” shares and pins MAKE MY DAY!